[dns-operations] TLDs requiring delegation before delegating

Rick Wesson rick at support-intelligence.com
Wed Mar 9 01:14:34 UTC 2011

simple fact that registrars don't like anything that gets "in the way"
of a sale. The proposal does just that and as such isn't allowed in
the registry/registrar world.

give me your 6 bucks and buy some imap mail server stuff... with com
at nearly 100 millions domains expect the status quo on policy.

-rick