[dns-operations] DNS-OARC: 2011 San Francisco Workshop - March 13th, 14th

Wayne MacLaurin wayne at dns-oarc.net
Tue Jan 4 15:33:04 UTC 2011

Good morning all,

   I am pleased to announce that our first workshop of 2011 will take place March 13th and 14th in San Francisco durning the ICANN 40 meeting and our thanks go out to ICANN for offering to host DNS-OARC at the meeting.

   The plan, at present, is to have a OARC-centric meeting on Sunday and then a joint session as part of the ccNSO Tech Day on Monday.  We are still working out the logistics around topics for each session but it should be interesting to see some non-OARC speakers as part of the joint session.

   Details on the meeting, venue and travel details can be found at

   https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-201103

   We are looking for speakers and there is a option on the Registration form to indicate your interest should you have a topic that you wish to present.

   Thanks in advance to the folks at ICANN for hosting us and to the ccNSO Tech Day team (Dr. Eberhard W Lisse, Jay Daley) for supporting the joint meeting.

Wayne MacLaurin
Executive Director, DNS-OARC
wayne at dns-oarc.net