[dns-operations] DNS APIs, was Who Ignores TTLs ?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at shinkuro.com
Fri Feb 18 16:42:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 04:03:39PM +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:
> is it too late to create a BOF on this for prague?  i see no problem in
> attracting enough interest.

It is (one practically needs to arrange a BOF at the previous meeting
any more), and anyway I think you don't have the adequate formal
proofs of interest now required of the contemporary process rules at
the IETF, alas.  But arranging a bar BOF is still relatively easy, and
the experience with keyassure/kidns/dane shows it is possible to move
quickly to getting work done that way.  Indeed, it apparently turns
out to be harder to get the name right than to get the interest shown.

It works out that I'll be in Prague after all, if you want help
organizing any of this, feel free to ask.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.