[dns-operations] Please upgrade validators to at least BIND-9.7.2 before .com is signed

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Sat Feb 5 02:00:42 UTC 2011

Here's an email that has been posted to several lists already, it comes from my colleague Larissa Shapiro from ISC:

Colleagues,

ISC has issued a public advisory regarding the DNSSEC issue raised on
this list earlier this week. All operators who use or plan to use DNSSEC should take careful note, prior to the addition of .com to the signed root at the end of March. The full advisory is located at:

https://www.isc.org/announcement/bind-9-dnssec-validation-fails-new-ds-record

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions
regarding this matter.

Larissa

Larissa Shapiro
ISC Product Manager