[dns-operations] Missing .us and GTLD records??

Luis Uribarri uribarri at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 19 21:03:53 UTC 2010

Now I'm a bit confused, if "J" was also a member of an IPv4 anycast cloud,
why not publish it? And if that can't be done, just pubish the same IPv4
as one of the other working letters.

I know it will be a very very long time before I (and the majority of
the internet) can talk IPv6 natively. Is our punishment for that to be cut
off from "J".

I can update all my tools, but that is still not going to get me to be
able to talk to "J".

Seams like it could be fixed, but I would say that my resolver not being
able to talk to "2 out of 9" of the auth servers for the TLD is
a nice side effect.