[dns-operations] Missing .us and GTLD records??

Paul Vixie vixie at isc.org
Wed May 19 14:12:39 UTC 2010

> Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 01:03:07 -0500
> From: Michael Graff <mgraff at isc.org>
> I also think people are seeing that it isn't going to be a pure world
> for quite some time; IPv4 can't just be switched off, indeed may never
> be so.  However, for some, the reality of a IPv6 only service is
> suddenly becoming more likely.

that's more or less what we said about PDP11 compatibility mode in the VAX,
and about 8086 compatibility mode in the 80386. yet, here we all are. i think
that once things start to change they will change pretty quickly. and i've
still got some 2.5MByte "Hawk" disk packs i'd like to read if anybody's got
an old CDC drive and some kind of interface to it.