[dns-operations] DomainPeople, eNom, transfer requests?

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed Mar 17 20:19:40 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if i'm messaging the best list for this, but does anyone
know the relationship between DomainPeople Inc and eNom?

I recently tried to transfer a domain from OpenSRS/Tucows to eNom, and
the transfer request that came in to e-mail was wanting me to confirm
that I wanted to transfer the domain to DomainPeople.

Obviously, I declined the request and am waiting on the actual e-mail
from eNom.

So, my mind is running a bit wild with whats going on here.  Is
DomainPeople trying to hijack domains by looking at currently pending
transfers?
--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org