[dns-operations] nhc.noaa.gov expired signatures

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Sat Jun 26 09:16:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 08:09:49AM -0400, Edward Lewis wrote:
> At 1:45 +0000 6/25/10, <bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com> wrote:
>
> >	call NOAA and ask for the helpdesk?

[catch-22 elided]

> As far as NOAA - I looked for a while for information about
> contacting the admins over this.  I could not find any information
> that was useful in contacting the admins about this.  The dotgov.gov.
> page only has howto's and FAQ's geared toward (US) government
> agencies and other registrants in GOV, helping them set up DNSSEC.
> There wasn't any way to drop a message, a number to call, etc.

	you mean this didn't help?

	http://www.noaa.gov/contacts.html

	gives you the CIO...

	Joe Klimavicz 301-713-9600
	Chief Information Officer (CIO) and
	Director, High Performance Computing and Communications

	Perhaps he knows the right folks and may be open to
	ways to collect reports on DNSSEC failures reported from
	outside.

--bill