[dns-operations] Online DNSSEC debugging tool now availalbe

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Jul 16 13:54:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 09:48:34AM -0400,
 Andrew Sullivan <ajs at shinkuro.com> wrote
 a message of 22 lines which said:

> I don't know about all registries, of course, but in many registries
> it is possible to change your registrar.

For many signed TLD (.org for instance), there are only one or two
registrars which accept DS records.

> So if you want to add your DS record, but your registrar won't let
> you, it seems to me you can go find another registrar who will.

Also, if you move out of the IETF/OARC/RIPE world, DNSSEC is not
important enough to switch to another registrar (may be more expensive
or having other issues) just because of DNSSEC. Even I won't do that.

> (Would a central clearing house wiki sort of thing to highlight who
> does what where help?)

The equivalent of <http://www.sixxs.net/faq/dns/?faq=ipv6glue> but for
DNSSEC would certainly be useful.