[dns-operations] Online DNSSEC debugging tool now availalbe

Andrew Sullivan ajs at shinkuro.com
Fri Jul 16 13:48:34 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 03:39:22PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> com) and even when they are , the vast majority of registrars do not
> allow transmission of DS records.

Surely the second of these is what we have a competitive market in
registration services for?  I don't know about all registries, of
course, but in many registries it is possible to change your
registrar.  So if you want to add your DS record, but your registrar
won't let you, it seems to me you can go find another registrar who
will.  (Would a central clearing house wiki sort of thing to highlight
who does what where help?)

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.