[dns-operations] New subscribers

R A Lichtensteiger rali at tifosi.com
Fri Dec 17 19:37:09 UTC 2010

Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

<> We could start a round of intros.

Reto Lichtensteiger - now running a small number of servers with few
domains. Previously managed servers with several million domains as a
side chore.  I don't remember the first version of BIND I installed,
but it was a long time ago and Paul was probably the author. I'm a
long time lurker here, just to stay current.

I used to be active in USENIX and IETF, but life got in the way of
going to such tourist meccas as Washington, DC in the summer and
Chicago in the winter (although Munich in the fall made up for much!)

Reto
R A Lichtensteiger	rali at tifosi.com

   "Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm, if I may
    call it such, does not become you, O my little brothers. As I am
    your droog and leader, I am entitled to know what goes on, eh?"
    						-- Alex de Large