[dns-operations] New subscribers

Laurent Bauer l.bauer at mailclub.fr
Fri Dec 17 17:04:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm head of software development for Mailclub, French registrar. Though
I'm not (no longer) a (sys|network)admin, I'm interested in DNS, and in
charge of the DNSSEC implementation for our customers.
We manage about 50 000 domains, and the authoritative NS for most of them.
As we are registrar for various TLDs, I try to lurk here and in other
lists (registries lists, ISC bind, opendnssec, NOGs, etc), mostly to try
and keep updated on DNSSEC deployment worldwide, but also on other
topics such as IPv6.