[dns-operations] New subscribers

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Dec 17 19:39:44 UTC 2010

Joining in...  Hello, my name is Chris, and I'm a system administrator.

I've worked for local ISPs for more years than I like to count, running
Unix/Linux servers, dialup/T1/DSL/metroE/etc. networks, and anything
else sales can think of to sell.  I joined this list to learn more about
DNSSEC, to see discussions about general DNS stuff, and probably to
annoy somebody now and then.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>