[dns-operations] New subscribers

William F. Maton Sotomayor wmaton at ryouko.imsb.nrc.ca
Fri Dec 17 16:13:53 UTC 2010

Hi
 	I'm William from Canada.  By day I work at a research facility
where we run several hundred DNS domains plus I'm delving in all sorts of
networking things, presently IPv6 and everything it may touch, help or
harm.  I also presented on the AS112 project at the Ottawa DNS-OARC
meeting.  We also host an anycasted instance of f.root-servers.org.  By
night I run a pair of very tiny IXs and an AS112 server.  I am co-editor
with Joe Abley of a pair of IETF drafts on the subject of AS112's purpose
and operations.

wfms