[dns-operations] New subscribers

Simon Munton Simon.Munton at CommunityDNS.net
Fri Dec 17 10:07:38 UTC 2010

I "lurk" and "work" in the NOC for CommunityDNS, an Anycast provider
with 40+ nodes around the world, handling between 80,000 and 130+,k
queries per sec, currently 224,783 zones and 15,496,454 names on our
paid for service on behalf of ISPs, Corporates, and TLD Registry operators.

I have been to an OARC members meeting once in Amsterdam some years ago
and enjoy this list for background info.... At work use our bespoke O/S
and DNS Application, but at home I use BIND so OARC tips are very useful.

Season's Greetings to OARC community.

Simon