[dns-operations] New subscribers

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Fri Dec 17 12:58:11 UTC 2010

 Greetings from the very snowy Luxembourg.
 Actually an excellent idea to introduce oneself. Wish I tought about it
 before.

 Patrick Vande Walle, silent lurker on this list. Nice to meet you.

 My DNS operations duties only covers a handful of domains.
 Main job at the EU Commission, although not directy DNS related.
 Currently a member of ICANN's Security and Stablity Advisory Commitee.
 Past positions: ISOC Board, and lots of ICANN WG, ACs, committees,
 working groups etc.

 Marital status, blood group, and other details on request from
 qualified personnel only.

 Patrick Vande Walle

--
 Blog: http://patrick.vande-walle.eu