[dns-operations] New subscribers

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Fri Dec 17 09:05:31 UTC 2010

randy at psg.com (Randy Bush) wrote:

> i do not exist and do not read this list

Yes, Randy, we know ;-)

I also do *not* exist, am *nowhere* to be seen, a really bad sport when
approached in the slightes, and I do definitely *not* work for DENIC
(the .de registry), nor do I have anything to do with DNS, Domain
registration, project stuff or networking in the slightest. Hell, I
don't even promote IPv6 (or IPv7 for that matter)!

Oh, and if you ask me, I will not even deny anything...

Cheers,
	Elmar.

--

"Machen Sie sich erst einmal unbeliebt. Dann werden Sie auch ernstgenommen."
							     (Konrad Adenauer)