[dns-operations] New subscribers

Wayne MacLaurin wayne at dns-oarc.net
Fri Dec 17 01:28:39 UTC 2010

Great idea Patrick !

---------

DNS-OARC (www.dns-oarc.net) does a variety of DNS related research, analysis and handles some operational tasks such as running a number of mailing-lists (of which this is one).    We manage a number of data-collection activities such as the Day-In-The-Life (DITL) with CAIDA as well as the DSC collections.   DNS-OARC runs two workshops a year and either myself or one of our Directors participate at most of the major conferences (ICANN, RIPE, ARIN, IETF, NANOG etc.).

As for myself,  I joined DNS-OARC in the spring, replacing Duane Wessels who moved over to Verisign to continue his analysis and tools development work.   I've been working in the network and Internet industry for over 20 years in technical, regulatory and management roles.

As always, I'm more than happy to discuss DNS-OARC or anything DNS related.

Wayne MacLaurin
Executive Director, DNS-OARC
wayne at dns-oarc.net