[dns-operations] The possible problems after May 5th

Matthew Dempsky matthew at dempsky.org
Fri Apr 9 06:06:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Olaf Kolkman <olaf at nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:
> Fair enough, but are the answers to any of those queries of such size that fall-back to TCP is needed? (Open question, I have not tested that)

With the exception of microsoft.com (and only because that issue was
raised here recently), I don't know any of them to.

It's simply been suggested before that name servers not supporting TCP
is extremely uncommon, and Bert's remark just motivated me to collect
some domains to help dissuade that sentiment.  I didn't mean to imply
anything more.