[dns-operations] DNS-OARC's Beijing Workshop

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Wed Nov 4 14:15:22 UTC 2009

Hello All,

For those of you not able to join us here in Beijing at the DNS-OARC
workshop, I'd like to invite you to participate remotely.  Our
meeting begins at 0900 Beijing time, which is 0100 UTC and 2000 on
the North American East coast.

The agenda is posted at

     https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-200911/agenda

I will try to have the presentation materials posted there as soon as
I receive them.

The streaming media URL is:

     mms://218.241.108.135:3650/cnnic

Since the hotel bandwidth is restricted, the stream is relayed from
the hotel through a server at CNNIC's offices.  This introduces
some additional delay.  In local testing it seemed the stream was
about 20-30 seconds behind reality.  Please also join the jabber
chat room at

    xmpp:dns-operations at conference.dns-oarc.net

Someone in the room will be responsible for monitoring the chat
session and relaying any questions for our presenters.

Duane W.