[dns-operations] BIND version and NSEC3

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Sat May 16 08:55:03 UTC 2009

On Freitag 15 Mai 2009 Michael Sinatra wrote:
> Setting aside the DLV, if the dns-operations list is getting too
> DNSSEC-y for folks then we can consider a dnssec-operations list.
> Personally, I am as concerned about the proliferation of similar
> mailing lists as I am about the dilution of existing ones.

+1

I believe a lot of people (like me) are mostly listening here, in order
to get a feeling what's up with DNS. The recent DNSSEC and DLV problems
even led to an ISP meeting here in Austria, where things were discussed.
If you create another dnssec list, most people will also (have to)
subscribe there to see what's going on.

After all, everybody with a mail client capable of sorting threads
together can simply "mark group as read". As long as there are no flames
but intelligent (well, ehrm, ok) discussions I'd like to read it.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net                  Key-ID: 1C1209B4