[dns-operations] dlv.isc.org "full production" [was: Re: Statement: Issues using BIND 9.4 & 9.5 with DLV and certain DNSSEC-signed zones]

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Sun Mar 22 00:39:54 UTC 2009

I would've thought 'production' vs. 'semi-production' would have been
related to SLAs associated with the infrastructure DLV operates over,
not features on the web interface or backend APIs.  After all, you all
are suggesting people to bet their DNS lookup infrastructure on ISC's
DLV infrastructure not breaking...

Regards,
-drc