[dns-operations] Problems resolving .gov using DLV

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Mar 19 01:26:28 UTC 2009

Just a point of clarification: I believe the RIRs (also purported to
be "public benefit not for profit" companies) copyright and place
terms of use on the information they provide via whois to (presumably)
try to limit abuse.

In any event, this is probably not the right venue to raise this
discussion so apologies.

Regards,
-drc