[dns-operations] 2009 Day In The Life of the Internet

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Tue Mar 3 22:48:41 UTC 2009

Hi All,

DNS-OARC is coordinating the annual "Day In The Life of the Internet"
(DITL) data collection project later this month.    Participants
will collect DNS data (ie queries and optionally responses) for 50
hours and upload the trace files to OARC where various research
groups can analyze the data.  2009 will be our fourth year of this
effort.

If you'd like to participate and are not already on the DITL mailing
list please contact me for further information.

Duane W.