[dns-operations] DNS service provider capability listing

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Fri Jan 9 16:54:35 UTC 2009

I've been recently working on integrating some DNS extensions into a
set of zones across a diverse set of TLDs and DNS service providers.
The experience led me to thinking it might be worthwhile for someone to
maintain a listing of DNS service providers who support some of these
less than ubiquitious extensions, features and capabilities one geek
like me might find interesting.

If people think this is worthwhile I'll compile feedback and submissions
in order to maintain this page:

  <http://www.cymru.com/jtk/misc/dsp-capability.html>

John