[dns-operations] assertions about priming queries Re: No public calendar for the root signing deployment

Suzanne Woolf woolf at isc.org
Mon Dec 14 15:01:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 06:16:58AM -0800, David Conrad wrote:
> If Bill would publish the methodology he used to come up with a
> "double-digit percentage" for failed priming queries here, I'll look
> into replicating his results with "L" traffic.

+1: the results have been asserted now in multiple venues, but there's
been no supporting data published that I've seen.

Bill, could you please publish a pointer here to your data and
methodology on this topic? If it's sound, reproducible, statistically
significant data, the world needs to know. If not, the world also
needs to know.

thx,
Suzanne