[dns-operations] No public calendar for the root signingdeployment

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Thu Dec 10 19:21:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 09:30:18AM -0800, Sam Norris wrote:
> [...]

	no BCP... and not nearly enough time to get one out.
	from my limited scope testing (from one root) there are
	double-digit percentage of priming queries that will get
	hit with this problem... I think parts of the internet
	will go dark.  I suspect that one reason the staged rollout
	of a signed, but useless for DNSSEC purposes root zone prior
	to a usable signed root zone is to flush out the extent of
	this problem...  but I'm just guessing here.

--bill