[dns-operations] No public calendar for the root signing deployment

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Thu Dec 10 11:58:23 UTC 2009

Stephane,

> Yes, this NTIA page is clearly completely unsuitable for ops-oriented
> communication.

with all respect, "warning [people] about the 512 issue" isn't, either.
It is also not responsible communication.  I know that the message
"communication is key" has been sent multiple times, but we saw and have
been seeing since that it has been acknowledged.  However, good communication
is more important than quick communication and the perceived lack of
detail appears to be less of an issue in and of itself rather than
through "help" to fill the vacuum.  If you wanted to prove that point,
I'm sure you eventually succeeded.

-Peter