[dns-operations] William Allen Simpson: [dnsext] Signing the root with SHA-1 by Sep 1st

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Sun Aug 9 23:16:36 UTC 2009

namedroppers was the operational issues (as well as protocol) for nearly 20 years.

and no, none of the respondents (that I've seen) have any standing to cause the
root zone controlled by the US/DoC contractors ICANN and VSGN to be signed.
Non-Internet root zones, including one controlled by ICANN have been signed for
months or years.

--bill