[dns-operations] .TH signed

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Wed Apr 8 18:55:29 UTC 2009

On 4/8/09 11:21 AM, "Michael Graff" <michael_graff at isc.org> wrote:

> Future TLDs which contact us asking what they should do will get the
> answer "put it in the ITAR, we'll get it from there."  In fact, I spoke
> with several contacts at the last IETF and gave that advice as well.  It
> sort of surprised them, I think, but I believe it is the correct answer.
> I assume this is ok with you, Kim?

I wouldn't want to presume to tell you how to do it, but I think it is great
if you are informing TLD operators about the ITAR if they are not aware of
it. If they are aware of the way you are importing ITAR records before they
decide where to list, all the better. I have no problems with increased
awareness and more informed decision making :)

kim