[dns-operations] Contact at Afilias

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Tue May 27 21:43:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

does anyone (preferably Joe :-) ) have a working contact at Afilias
which could be asked to get their a0.org.afilias-nst.info fixed in IPv6?
See

http://dnsmon.ripe.net/dns-servmon/domain/summary?domain=org&af=ipv6&show=SHOW

They have about 50% unreachability and it looks suspiciously like broken
loadsharing (one source box works, another box in the same subnet
doesn't, traceroutes look exactly the same except for the non-responding
last hop).

I tried noc at afilias-nst.info which two weeks ago bounced after five days
trying saying that their RequestTracker experienced a "RT server error",
and since I did not get the autoreply with the ticket number so far it
doesn't look much better today.

I tried forwarding the whole info to the address Joe used on this list
just yesterday and got a "550 Mailbox unknown", so I'm sort of running
out of options.

Thanks,
Bernhard