[dns-operations] UPDATED ROOT ZONE FILE: 2008-05-26-01

Jay Moran jay-OARCI at tp.org
Tue May 27 01:53:34 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask at develooper.com>
wrote:

> On May 26, 2008, at 6:16 PM, John Palmer (NANOG Acct) wrote:
>
> > Oh, I find it amusing that you call 4 people "a significant number
> > of users".
>
> I'm guessing the rest, like me until now, were hoping your noise would
> go away without everyone having to create _even more noise_ about it.

Agreed, I wasn't going to clog up the list with "Me Too" as the four who had
posted already represented my view adequately.

But just to be very clear, I have NO desire to read about this or any other
"alternative DNS" operations, infrastructure, news, or announcements...
well, really any items dealing with things not sanctioned by ICANN.

Jay
--
Jay Moran
http://www.tp.org/jay

"Knowledge comes from crafted bindings and pages... not ones and zeros." --
Rupert Giles