[dns-operations] Statistics from Austria (was: DNS issue accidentally leaked?)

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Thu Jul 24 13:24:18 UTC 2008

On Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008 Otmar Lendl wrote:
> http://cert.at/static/cert.at-0802-DNS-patchanalysis.pdf

What I do not understand: Does it only hit on recursive resolvers that
are also authoritative, or is recursive enough? We use some auth DNS as
recursive resolver, but for that local host (or "secure" hosts on that
LAN) only - can this cause a problem?

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C1209B4