[dns-operations] Statistics from Austria (was: DNS issue accidentally leaked?)

Stefan Schmidt stefan.schmidt at freenet.ag
Thu Jul 24 13:15:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 02:59:39PM +0200, Otmar Lendl wrote:
> http://cert.at/static/cert.at-0802-DNS-patchanalysis.pdf

Thats very nice work there, thank you and the NIC.at Team for that.
I suppose you will keep on gathering those statistics for a few weeks to
come? It should be interesting to see how operators react(ed) to the code
to exploit this beeing out in the wild now and probably even to first
reports of important services getting spoofed which i suppose we will be
seeing soon.

	Stefan
--
panic("IRQ, you lose...");
2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/sgi/kernel/indy_int.c