[dns-operations] Some DNSSEC trivia

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Wed Jan 9 17:15:23 UTC 2008

Speaking only for myself, but I suspect that if _some_ (nudge, nudge,
wink, wink) organization were to come up with a set of well-defined
objective criteria and submitted those criteria to IANA, it could
provide a basis for an IANA-driven public consultation in the vast
mysterious universe that is ICANN which would get the ball rolling...

Of course, given the way ICANN is required to work, don't expect
change overnight.

Regards,
-drc