[dns-operations] AAAA root-servers.net records now live?

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Fri Feb 8 12:47:38 UTC 2008

* Mark Andrews:

> 	The AAAA records were there at 15:50:34 UTC.  The key time was
> 	when root-servers.net was updated not the root zone.

I had the AAAA records in one of my cache before that time.  Someone
has shared a similar observation off-list.  (I didn't keep any packets
from my original report because I didn't know I wasn't expected to see
the records yet, and I had to catch a plane and didn't read the
replies in time.  Sorry about that.)

So what has actually happened?

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99