[dns-operations] best way to reprime root-hints?

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Tue Feb 5 00:33:33 UTC 2008

> Why hope when you can just try it? There are only 13 to try :-)

This assumes the name servers running on all instances are the same.
Are they?

(Note that I assume that all instances on all servers support EDNS0).

Regards,
-drc

P.S. I think setting the limit arbitrarily to 1200 is likely a
mistake.  Someday, not only will we have 13 AAAAs and 13 As, but we
may also have DNSSEC cruft.  Not sure all of that will fit in 1200...