[dns-operations] dnssec tools packaged for debian unstable

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Tue Aug 19 14:33:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

just quick note that I have finally packaged dnssec tools and it's sitting
in NEW queue on debian ftp-master machine (and waits for license check etc.)
It should be available soon (ie. in week or two) in Debian unstable.
Unfortunatelly it will not make it into upcomming debian release, but I will
make sure it's available via backports.

More dnssec tools (Rick's tools, disi and zkt) will get packaged as I have time
to do it.

Ondrej.
--
 Ondřej Surý
 technický ředitel/Chief Technical Officer