[dns-operations] D9.INFO.AFILIAS-NST.ORG

B. Johannessen bob at db.org
Sun Apr 20 13:29:04 UTC 2008

Joe Abley wrote:
> perhaps
> further clarification on the operational procedure is useful for
> someone else here.

It was useful to me, so yes (and thank you). I would think it's safe to
assume that at any given time there are a much larger number of people
that are ignorant of such relatively obscure DNS procedures then people
that are familiar with them.

As the quality of discussion (and indeed the DNS in general) will
probably increase with the participants knowledge of such matters I
would think it's preferable to share to much rather then to little.

	Bob