[dns-operations] OARC Meeting and Research Workshop, Nov 2/3 Los Angeles

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Fri Oct 12 20:34:56 UTC 2007

I'm pleased to announce registration is now open for the next OARC
member meeting and annual DNS Research Workshop in conjunction with
CAIDA. The registration form and a draft agenda can be found as links from:

	http://public.oarci.net/oarc/workshop-2007

There is still some space in the agenda for research and operational
presentations, please let me know ASAP if you'd like to submit a talk
abstract.

This meeting immediately follows the 30th ICANN meeting in Los Angeles,
and we are grateful to ICANN for hosting the meeting at the same venue.
Further information on the meeting venue is available from the link to
the ICANN meeting website on the meeting home page above.

Keith