[dns-operations] "Cybercrooks exploiting new Windows DNS flaw"

Stasiniewicz, Adam stasinia at msoe.edu
Fri Apr 13 20:44:18 UTC 2007

Yes, if you are an ISP, registrar, DNS host, large company, etc.  But not one of them are running external Windows DNS servers.  I am referring to those small and medium size companies who use Windows for their internal and external DNS.  As those will be the only people who would make a Windows DNS server Internet accessible.