[dns-operations] OARC at RIPE53 & Member Meeting

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Wed Sep 27 17:39:55 UTC 2006

Firstly, a reminder that the deadline for submission of presentation
proposals for the OARC Member meeting in November is this Friday 29th
September. See:

	http://public.oarci.net/oarc/workshop-2006

for more information. If you have some work you think would be of
interest to the meeting, but have questions or would like to discuss
before submitting, again please do contact me.

For those of you attending RIPE53 in Amsterdam next week, I plan to give
a short presentation at the DNS Working Group on the current status of
OARC. This will be during the 11:00 to 12:30 WG slot on Thursday 5th
October.

As this is the first time I've attended a RIPE meeting since taking the
reins at OARC, it seems like a good opportunity to meet face-to-face
with existing OARC members who are there, and also anyone interested in
knowing more about OARC. I am keen to find out more about what you think
on the current state of play and where we should be taking OARC in future.

To this end I'd like to run an informal "OARC BoF" during RIPE, the
exact time can be flexible but it could make sense to have this during
Thu lunch immediately after the DNS WG. Please let me know directly if
this would be of interest, and if you can make it. I'd also like to meet
with any of you privately during the week as well/instead, please
contact me to set up a time convenient for you.

>From now until the end of the RIPE meeting I can be best reached by
phone on my UK mobile, +44 778 534 6152.

Look forward to talking to you

Keith Mitchell
OARC Programme Manager