[dns-operations] "EarthLink Criticized for DNS Redirects"

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Sat Sep 16 01:26:00 UTC 2006

No reply to private mail, so I'll add the list back in:

Le 2006-09-15 à 10:22, Barry Greene (bgreene) a écrit :

> much like Canada who has all customers go through their
> "port 25" infrastructure -

None of the Canadian ISPs whose internals I am familiar with have
anything like this going on. Was that a typo for "China"?

If there's really something going on to intercept traffic on 25/tcp
then it's *really* subtle. Far more subtle than I would expect any
government to be capable of :-)

Joe