[dns-operations] Cooperation from companies like cpanel to close recursors..

Ameen Pishdadi apishdadi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 23:33:36 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone,

I must apologize for my post last night, i was a little aggrivated
with the attacks we have been receiving, and got a little to gungo
after have a drink , im going to go back to spectating , i'll do what
i can, i am n o where near expect on stuff like this. Paul, i have
turned off "rich format" text in the gmail, i hope thats better.
Anyway i hope the conclusion of everyones weekend is a good one.

Thanks,
Ameen