[dns-operations] Cooperation from companies like cpanel to close recursors..

Ameen Pishdadi apishdadi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 07:29:45 UTC 2006

Well i guess im kind of curious as to why people are not responding to my
posts.  Whats the deal? I feel i have made valid points in both of my
emailings, I just as much as everyone else want to see a solution. People
are obviously ignoring me on purpose, maybe its my name showing that my
maybe of a certain descent, or maybe because people feel im related to a
certain orginization. I want to see this problem resolved immediatly. I have
probably more experience in these types of attacks then most, people put
aside there agendas or biased views and take what i say for what its worth.