[dns-operations] list administravia

paul at vix.com paul at vix.com
Mon Mar 6 15:19:45 UTC 2006

keep bots out, two people said "why are you making the list's membership
available to the members at all?"  one of them followed up as follows, and
the argument for completely hiding the list of subscribers from everyone
except the administrator is somewhat compelling.  OTOH, i like "open", as
in "your participation here is not a secret from the other participants,
even if you never post."  i'd like to get a sense from this community as
to whether anyone else cares.  if you don't care, i don't need to hear from
you.  if your views are strongly held/felt, please share them with me and
i'll (a) determine consensus from that, and (b) summarize to the list.

re: