[dns-operations] What is the most pressing need for DNS these days?

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Mon Jul 10 21:19:50 UTC 2006

Rick,

On Jul 10, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Rick Wesson wrote:
> How do we as "dns operators" formally call out ICANN to produce the
> Root
> Signing Keys

In most discussions I have heard there are really two keys, the key
signing key and the zone signing key.  Which do you believe ICANN
should produce?

> associated rollover documentation.

I would've thought the IETF would have been the place to produce the
associated rollover documentation.

Rgds,
-drc
--------
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of any organization I may be a part of.  So there.