[dns-operations] BGP feed

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Feb 27 23:19:31 UTC 2006

absent a compelling answer to my question, i'm not ready to create an https or
bgp or whatever kind of feed.  it's the internet, so others more aggressive
than i can of course do what they want.  but i really need to know what's the
more responsible approach, and why, before i choose an approach.

re: