[dns-operations] any interest in a DNS operations BOF at NANOG in Toronto?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Dec 1 21:22:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 12:27:24PM -0500,
 Keith Mitchell <keith at isc.org> wrote
 a message of 38 lines which said:

> This could be an opportunity for airing some of the more
> operationally-interesting presentations we had at the OARC meeting
> to a wider audience,

In that case, there is also the ICANN meeting in Sao Paulo next
week. I talk in the ccNSO technical workshop. In the opinion of the
OARC people, what is the Single Most Important Issue to air to a wider
audience here?

ccNSO members are either OARC members or small-or-medium ccTLD
managers, not directly plugged into randy b. or paul v. brains. And
often not subscribed to the good mailing lists. And there is also the
even more general ICANN public: lawyers, politicians, journalists,
etc. Given the limited amount of time and attention, what is message
n° 1 from the DNS operations "community"?