[dns-jobs] Dublin, Ireland - CTO/Technical Director - US DNS Corporation
jcronin at frsrecruitment.com
Wed Dec 19 17:05:42 UTC 2012
Our client, an industry leading domain registry US MNC, is establishing its European HQ in Dublin and is now looking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer / Technical Director to lead its European operations as it expands into the European market.
The company currently employs 20 people in the USA, and is looking to employ 20 technical staff in Dublin City Centre in the next couple of months. The job is based in Dublin and there will be regular communication with the States but very little travel.
The company is one of the leading international domain registry infrastructural organisations and puts the domain name registry in place for a number of top-level domains.
The CTO is the executive who will be responsible for the technical operations of the Shared Registry System and for overseeing technical staff.
* Oversees ongoing registry technical operations
* Implements appropriate technical functions in order to enforce security policies
* Ensures compliance with best practice standards such as ISO, IETF, and ICANN consensus policies regarding registry operations
* Seeks system certifications, ensures technical policies and procedures are enforced
* Ensures compliance with right protection mechanisms and abuse mitigation policies at the technical level
* Acts as technical Point of Contact
* Oversees selection of hardware and software for registry operations
* Oversees testing procedures including regular failover testing
* Collaborate with DNS and Escrow partners
* Participate in ICANN technical discussions and development
* Reports to the CEO in the US.
The technical team will include staff with expertise in the following areas:
* Software development
* Quality Assurance
* Information Security
* Systems Administration
* Database Administration
* Data Warehousing
* Website management
* Operations monitoring
A qualified CTO candidate will have had successful experience in either the domain or mail-server industry, or come from an e-commerce environment.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer.
For more information, send CVs to John Cronin Recruitment Manager at jcronin at frsrecruitment.com
or call 00 353 1 834 0035 / 00353 87 2233328.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dns-jobs